Dispension Kneader for Rubber and Plastic
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: XSN
- Customized: Customized
- Type of General Rubber Machinery: Mixing Roll
- Using Life: ≥15 Years
- Trademark: YADONG
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO, CE
- Type: General Rubber Machinery
- Type of Tire Machinery: Rubber Regeneration Machinery
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Specification: ISO, CE
- HS Code: 84778000
2. High efficiency
3. Environmental protection
4. Energy-saving equipment
Used for processing rubber and plastic etc, including plasticizing, mixing and rubber -plastics blending.
1. Rubber or plastic stock can be plasticized or mixed in a closed and pressurized space with controllable temperature so that the productivity is high and the quality is good and stable.
2. Optimization of the parameters such as helical angle of rotor wings and overlap length of wings brings about homogeneous distribution of the stock.
3. All the parts in contact with stock are ground, plated with hard chrome and polished. The rotor wings are built up by welding with the carbide alloy to resist abrasion and corrosion.
4. All the partsin contact with stock are of the jacket design where water/steam/medium oil is led through to provide cooling or heating and can meet different requirements for the rubber or plastic mixing process.
5. Stock is fed through the rear door of the frame (or another port) and discharged by tilting the mixing chamber by 140 º C. Such a design makes it possible to arrange the upstream and the downstream process steps in a line and facilitates stock color changing and the mixing chamber cleaning.
6. PLC is adopted in the electrical control system. It provides the perfect and reliable control and check-and-alarm functions, as well as the necessary safety interlocking functions, additionally the serial interfaces are available for connection to the network.
|Tota volume of mixing chamber (L)||8||25||45||75||125||180||250||325||440||700|
|Working volume of mixing chamber (L)||3||10||20||35||55||75||110||150||200||300|
|Main driving motor power (Kw)||11||15||30||55||75||110||185||220||280||400|
|Tilting angle (º)||135||140||140||140||140||140||140||140||140||140|
|Rotor speed (Front/Rear) (r/min)||32/24.5||32/23.5||32/25||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5||30/24.5|
|Pressure of compressed air (Mpa)||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8||0.6-0.8|
|Capacity of compressed air (m3/min)||≥0.3||≥0.5||≥0.7||≥0.9||≥1.0||≥1.2||≥1.5||≥2.0||≥2.0||≥2.0|
|Pressure of cooling water (Rubber mixing) (Mpa)||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.2-0.4||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5||0.3-0.5|
|Consumption of cooling water (m3/h)||2-3||4-7||6-10||8-12||10-15||12-18||15-20||20-30||30-40||40-50|
|Pressure of heating steam (Plastic mixing) (Mpa)||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8||0.5-0.8|
|Overall dimension (mm)||1660x960x1750mm||2580x1300x2280mm||2630x1520x2550mm||3200x1900x2950mm||3280x1930x3070mm||3330x2620x3340mm||3930x3000x3660mm||4200x3300x3900||4520x3400x4220||5070x3500x4600|